Professional and dynamic leadership in direct selling companies are the keys to achieving our common aspirations. As the world takes on a more challenging scenario, members who register with DSAM will be exposed to benefits and opportunities that define your future in a borderless global economy.
The benefits of being a member of DSAM are:
- Operated as an Independent Secretariat. Strict confidentiality is assured.
- Entitled to carry the registered DSAM logo, the standards bearer of Direct Selling.
- Advisory assistance on a wide range of areas.
- Practise a WFDSA and MDTCC endorsed globally recognized Code of Conduct.
- Benchmarking against Global Standards.
- Exclusive access to ‘Members Only’ WFDSA and DSAM websites.
- Personalised assistance when expanding to ASEAN affiliated markets
- Assistance and referral to more than 60 affiliated Direct Selling Associations in all parts of the world when expanding globally.
- Platform to raise issues pertaining to the industry.
- Opportunity to share and exchange industry information among Members.
- Regular CEOs Meetings to discuss issues plus exchanging views, knowledge and experiences.
- Monthly e-bulletin updates on all matters pertaining to the industry plus Members Circulars for instant updates on urgent matters.
- Annual industry data including market size, product segment contribution, and many others – to assist in planning and forecasting.
- And many more…
DSAM has two types of membership:
Ordinary Member – RM5,000.00
Associate Member – RM2,000.00
Ordinary Member – based on sales turnover (a minimum of RM1,500.00 to a maximum of RM25,000.00 per annum)
Associate Member – RM1,500.00 per annum
Criteria for Ordinary membership:
- That the applicant holds a valid Direct Sales licence granted under the Direct Sales Act 1993
- That the applicant shall have a capitalisation that complies with the requirement set by the Ministry
- That the merchandise or service distributed by the applicant is of merchantable quality
- That the applicant is not involved in pyramid sales
- To abide by the Association Constitution and Code of Conduct